For a book/journal/scrapbook that is a bit different, why not try this option?
We are very pleased to share with you these covers which have been designed and created inhouse.
The birch wood Antonia covers would look lovely sanded and varnished with minimal fuss, however, being the crafters that we are, of course they are also perfect to paint, decorate and embellish to your hearts content... and with our added end florish you are also able to complete your masterpiece by tying the edges with ribbon, cord, leather, string etc or, of course if you want to keep your contents truly private a lock would work brilliantly!.
- 2x Birch wood (OR) MDF covers - 230mm x 200mm (including 4x 9mm drilled holes)
- 1x Birch wood (OR) MDF end embellishment 230mm x 30mm
- 3x Plastic Card Protector Wallets - The overall size is 6"x8" and has three 3 pockets;1x 4"x6" and 2x 3"x4" pockets.
- 1x Kraft Envelope - 1x A6 (114mmx162mmx25mm)
- 1x Set of chipboard Tags (3 sizes x 1 each)
- 1x Set of small card Tags (2 x metallic gold, 2 x metallic silver, 2 x leather look)
- 1x Set (16 sheets) various weight ranges of White & Cream textured paper/card -pre drilled.
- 1x Set (4 sheets) Black smooth Card -pre drilled.
*Paper/Card size trimmed to fit covers (Oversized A5) - 210mm x 176mm
- 1x Set of 4x 25mm rings to bind your book
As this is a craft project, please be aware that the items listed above will be sent in one package but as separate pieces only (therefore unbound) in readiness for you to create, add, & choose what is applied on and in your book before binding with either our supplied binding rings, or your own choice of binding. Enjoy!
We have added some extra pictures to give you inspiration on decorating your covers...